1. Certifying or rating officials as authorized by the Professional Association of Volleyball Officials (“PAVO”); the National Federation of State High School Associations and its officials’ affiliate the National Federation Officials Association (“NFHS”), and USA Volleyball (“USAV”). PAVO, NFHS and
USAV may be referred to as “affiliated agency(ies)” throughout these by-laws.
2. Providing for the training of officials in accordance with affiliated agency certification requirements.
3. Standardizing and improving officiating through authorized PAVO, NFHS, and USAV certification or training clinics.
4. Promoting the use of affiliated agency-certified officials for all volleyball programs.
5. Enforcing the standards of conduct for officials compatible with the philosophy and requirements of the affiliated agencies and their respective regional or district entities, and the by-laws of this organization.